Zaidi Immigration Lawyers in London, Luton and Bedford provide concise and practical immigration advice to private and commercial clients. Our Immigration team are accessible, approachable and proactive.
Having to seek assistance from an Immigration Lawyer can be an extremely difficult decision, however if you fail to regularize your Immigration status in the UK, you may be liable to be detained at an Immigration Removal Centre.
Zaidi Immigration Lawyers in London, Luton and Bedford aims to provide clients with clear and concise advice and we also provide a clear strategy to win your Immigration case.
We provide legal advice and representation in all aspects of UK Immigration law and we provide the following legal services:
- Entrepreneur Tier 1 visas and extension applications
- Entry Clearance and Leave to Enter Applications (visa applications)
- Further Leave to Remain Applications (extension applications)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications (settlement applications)
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen (nationality applications)
- Asylum and Human Rights Applications (human rights law)
- Immigration and Asylum Appeals
- Applications for Bail
- Deportation and Detention cases
- Visitors (including business, medical and family visitors)
- Dependent Relatives
- Applications related to married, unmarried and fiance partners
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications on the grounds of long residence in UK
- Applications for humanitarian protection and discretionary leave
- EEA Applications
- Work Permits
- Student Applications